VIRAL DARKSKIN THICK MODEL DOES SWIMSUIT HAUL FROM PENTHOUSE while doing YOGA! #WomenToWatch #Must👀



Today’s swimsuit haul came from a penthouse level! I had to give you guys something different, something raw and something amazing! I wanted my swimsuit hall to be different and that’s why I incorporated yoga! We’re going to do some yoga moves that challenge me at the beginning and now I am able to do them better.
But understand that I’m still improving. I just want to keep everyone encourage that is trying my other yoga videos. I want you guys to see that I’m even getting better within my own practice. So these are some swimsuits that I found very colorful and lively so I decided to do the haul today.

It was great to have support of a great friend to give you guys some narration and Commentating while I had to change my clothing. So as you see I am definitely trying to get monetized on YouTube and I see that it’s not easy. So hopefully I’m encouraging everyone else out there that has a goal to get monetize on YouTube. Make sure you have support, make sure you come up with creative ideas and make sure to keep it fun. I so appreciate all of the participation in this live today. It was so amazing to hear you guys comment and to see which swimsuit you wanted to see next.

It was so fun to fulfilling request on this live. Make sure that you go live with me again! I will leave a message as to when I’m able to go live again. Just understand that if you guys support me it helps. I’m able to go different places with it, and do different things if I have more help. To support me you could just donate via my cash app.
$ChanyaMiddleton
I thank you guys so much for joining me, sharing this video and creating more subscribers for me..
Chanya Middleton
PENTHOUSE SWIMSUIT HAUL FEATURING YOGA! #VIRALLVES 11-2-18 #PENTHOUSEYOGA #PENTHOUSEVIEWS
Franklin can be reached on Instagram @FranklinMrytle
PENTHOUSE SWIMSUIT HAUL FEATURING YOGA! #VIRALLVES 11-2-18 #PENTHOUSEYOGA #PENTHOUSEVIEWS #VIRAL

source




Share on Google Plus

About Nubiana Pigalle 120mm Stilettos

Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120mm is all colors, styles and trends as seen on the feet of famous celebrities everywhere. Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120mm's stilletos are luxurious to wear and will keep your feet looking sexy, from black leather Pigalle 120mm styles and trends - these shoes are a must have. Pigalle 120mm by Christian Louboutin are you pick in high fashion stilettos.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment